Another successful nationwide power tool rollout for CEF
Written by Edward Stapleton
Through the month of May Lemonpath once again collaborated with CEF, the UK’s largest electrical wholesaler / supplier with almost 400 branches nationwide.
The project involved,
- Taking delivery of multiple black wrapped pallets and process inbound stock checking to ensure stock received matched with delivery notes, – Securely storing the stock.
- Pick and palletize almost 20 items for each store as per the Customer instructions
- Securely taped the stock to help identify any interference whilst in transit
- Recorded all outbound stock for the onward delivery
- Our transport department sourced competitive transport prices through our network of contacts to deliver a pallet of stock to each of the 400 stores in the CEF estate located across the UK