How Lemonpath collaborate with clients to ensure best in class quality standards
Written by Edward Stapleton
After being awarded a job, a meeting is arranged with the client to fully understand the packing requirements, all components of the gift are brought to the meeting and the following steps are followed,
- All elements shown to all attendees, back and front. All codes agreed.
- Gift constructed and all stages agreed by Customer. Final gift produced to look as agreed by the Customer.
- Position of all labels agreed.
- Photographs taken of back and front of all contents to show artwork and product sizes.
- Codes read out and agreed for barcode on presentation box, MAP 80 carton labels information.
- If all agree the item is correct and quality standards are met it is labelled as black/gold seal and is to be kept.
- Finished Product Specification sheet produced and sent to Customer for approval. No packing is commenced until signed sheet returned to Lemonpath accepting all elements of packing the gift.